Monday, May 2, 2011

Royalt Wedding Aftermath .. and other things...

So did you get up and watch the Royal Wedding? Well my wife set the alarm for 2:30 am, and we watched it. I am all for a nice wedding and all, but really??? getting up at 2:30am? I told my wife I would not even had gotten up at 2:30am for our wedding, note to self not a good thing to confess =). Anyhoo, we saw it, and saw it and saw it, it was on all day long!!!

The week end came, it was as always too fast..... I really do not know why the President has not acknowledged my letter to him demanding a 4 day work week!!

The weather here in Northern California has been Glorious!!! There really is no other way to describe it, warm, with breezes that come up just in time to cool you off. We have the best Springs here, when we have Spring... lets see we have had 9 days of great weather... and now they say it is going to be in the mid 90's on Wednesday..... oh well you can't change it you just have to live with it!!

So I have made a HUGE decision... yep I have!!! Well it is HUGE for me. I have decided that for the first time ever I am going to grow my vegetables in my flower beds right along with the petunia's, lavender, roses, daisy's and geranium's. Yep that is what I am going to do..... I figure that the water system is on for the flower beds anyway so when the flowers get watered the vegetables will too. I will let you know how this turns out! We NEVER put our vegetable plants out before Mother's Day. Just a old gardener's rule around here, we can have a frost up til then so I wait..... and wait..... and wait. Well the time has come, because this week end is Mother's Day~!

So what are you doing for Mother's Day??? let me know love to hear your ideas and see if I can borrow them =)....
Blessings to you and yours
Curtis

No comments:

Post a Comment