Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Life' challenges

So I was rear ended on 04/23/10 by what appeared to be a nice man, we exchanged information, was totally his fault I was sitting at a red light and was rear ended by him because , and these are his words " I just finished a 12 hour shift and I was not paying attention... no worries we both have insurance we exchanged information went about our ways.... It is now two weeks later, well almost, and I just received a phone call from his adjuster saying that they have not been able to get a hold of him and if they cannot get in touch with him, they cannot put a claim against his insurance .... without his permission....now my car is ready to be put into the shop to be fixed... this gets me so mad, you get hit by someone and the insurance company says that they need HIS permission to pay to get my car fixed.... what has this country come to when you get hit and you need the permission of the person who hit you to get your damage taken care of. I am just a bit frustrated, and to make matters worse we are supposed to be leaving for our first cruise in 9 days.... and we only have the one car.... I do not know what we are going to do... I will just have to give it to GOD and let him work it out because I am exhausted with it all..... and in the end I will just chalk all this up to life's experiences, in this journey called life..... wish you Blessings from above.... Curtis

No comments:

Post a Comment