Monday, April 26, 2010

So it has been a while since I have posted anything. The seasons have changed we have had a wonderful winter here in Northern California, it has rained and rained and rained. It is ok with me, my wife and I like the rain, it fills up the many lakes that surround us here in God's country and makes everything soo green and pretty. We as in my wife and I have put off any kind of house project due to the enormous amounts of rain, but I am looking forward to getting some projects started this Spring. I am going to tackle painting all of my patio furniture one and only one color..... and this my friends is a HUGE task. I have collected quite a few pieces of patio furniture over the years... and it has been painted black, white, yellow, and lots of other colors to suit my mood for that particular year.... So now my wife wants all of the patio furniture painted white , and use blue cushions and umbrellas. I know it will look great when it is finished but it will be a full week end job!!!! as I have 3 settes, 8 chairs, 1 porch swing , and at least 7 or 8 side tables that will all need to be sanded , primed and then painted, all done of course before Memorial Day Week End, no problem I say.... I will post some before and after pictures if and when I get it done..... well sitting here typing is not getting anything done and I have some weeding to do.... so until next time, keep a smile in your heart and one on your face too, Blessings to all Curtis and Sherrie Chipley

No comments:

Post a Comment