Friday, June 4, 2010

Seasons and the weather.... and worry .....

So I woke up at 3:30 a.m. to the sound of wind and rain, not just rain but pouring rain.... in our part of the world when it is June you do not expect it to be raining. Now I love the rain , the sound of the rain, the softness of the earth after the rain, but really.... in June???? I am a bit tired of the rain at this point, give me some SUNSHINE, and lots of it. Now next week I will be bemoaning about the heat, just do not listen to me, remind me of this posting and how I wanted it the SUNSHINE.
But it is Friday, and I have had a bit of a difficult week, I won't go into it here but the lesson I have learned, and I have had to learn it over and over and over and over again, because I am a bit of a control freak... is that if we give our cares to GOD he has broad shoulders and he can take them from us, and we can get on with life without stressing too much.... Did I mention I stress a bit? I am not a OMG freak out kind of stresser I just keep it all in, my stomach tied in knots, and can't sleep kind of stress person. So through the years I have had to relearn how to give things to God so that I do not stress so much.
Much like the weather, oh how I would like the Sun to shine, but I must take all that God has for me and just learn to enjoy every day to its fullest, rain or shine.
So how is your day? Are you worrying about things you cannot change or are you giving them to God and letting him help you ? I know I struggle with this, and am not the person to be even writing about it, but here I am , maybe God is using this writing to remind me AGAIN to let him do his job of caring for me and I am to do my job of telling others about HIM.
Something to think about, ponder...... wishing you all a wonderful weekend, Blessings to all Curtis

No comments:

Post a Comment